To access library databases, enter your NGU account ID and password.
If you have an account, but have forgotten your password or your password has expired, call the ITS Help Desk at 864-977-7272.
If you are a new student at North Greenville University
• You already have a user ID and password that was automatically generated when you were admitted. It is the same user ID assigned for other North Greenville network resources such as email and labs.
• Generally, this ID is your 1st initial + 2nd initial + last name.
• The initial password is all three initials + last 5 digits of your Social Security number (the 1st initial is capitalized).
• For example, if George W. Bush were a student at North Greenville, then his ID would be gwbush and his password would be Gwb56789.
• If you have subsequently changed your password, then continue to use your changed password.